This is the preliminary wiring for the annealer, it doesn't work. Its not sending power to the elements and I'm working with my fellow glass artists to figure out why. I'll have it up and running soon, but I wanted to show you what I did today in the shop. Also, building equipment can be more frustrating then making glass. I would much rather be making paperweights today, but all good things take time.
I'm expecting the heating elements this week from Duralite, these elements will fit in the furnace and complete that piece of equipment.
I have also ordered the wooden cherrywood blocks from Art and am expecting those soon. Ill keep you posted on all of this and will get some pics up of everything, also..............I'll write here as soon as I get the annealer wiring box all squared away.